Tradenet Offer

Tradenet special offer deal discount couponTradenet is a company that offers quality education and trading but most importantly; funded accounts. Funded accounts are basically for people who want to start trading but lack sufficient funds to properly do so. Tradenet basically funds people’s journey to becoming a full-time trader.

That might seem to good to be true but it’s the truth. Obviously there are some strings attached to this privilege but however you look at it, it’s a fantastic deal and it has made a huge different for a lot of aspiring traders.

Tradenet funded account packages

At this moment tradenet is offering four different packages which all come with different advantages, conditions and prices. Below you’ll see what all the packages are about.

Intro package

  • Receive 14000 dollars to trade with
  • If you lose more than 700 dollar they’ll terminate your account. Tradenet will take that loss so you won’t owe them anything.
  • You will receive a free trading e-book
  • You’ll also get access to the trading chat room
  • They’ll provide you with a self-study course
  • They’ll give you a demo account as well so you can practice before you start trading with real money
  • The profit split will be 70/30 percent. So this means that you’ll receive 70% of all your profits and that Tradenet will get the other 30%.
  • The price of this package is usually 500 dollar but you could possibly get it for free. Please keep on reading because you’ll find a very special offer at the end of this page.

Student package

  • Receive 80.000 dollars to trade with
  • If you lose more than 4000 dollar they’ll terminate your account. Tradenet will take that loss so you won’t owe them anything.
  • You will receive a free trading e-book
  • You’ll also get access to the trading chat room
  • They’ll provide you with a self-study course
  • You will get 1-month mentorship
  • They will give you an advanced course called the star trader course
  • They’ll give you a demo account as well so you can practice before you start trading with real money
  • The profit split will be 75/25 percent. So this means that you’ll receive 75% of all your profits and that Tradenet will get the other 25%.
  • The price of this package is 3000 dollar.

Expert package

  • Receive 160.000 dollars to trade with
  • If you lose more than 8000 dollar they’ll terminate your account. Tradenet will take that loss so you won’t owe them anything.
  • You will receive a free trading e-book
  • You’ll also get access to the trading chat room
  • They’ll provide you with a self-study course
  • You will get 2-month mentorship
  • They will give you an advanced course called the star trader course
  • You’ll also get access to their advanced forex trading course
  • They’ll give you a demo account as well so you can practice before you start trading with real money
  • The profit split will be 80/20 percent. So this means that you’ll receive 80% of all your profits and that Tradenet will get the other 20%.
  • The price of this package is 6000 dollar.

Pro package

  • Receive 240 thousand dollars to trade with
  • If you lose more than 12.000 dollar they’ll terminate your account. Tradenet will take that loss so you won’t owe them anything.
  • You will receive a free trading e-book
  • You’ll also get access to the trading chat room
  • They’ll provide you with a self-study course
  • You will get 3-month mentorship
  • They will give you an advanced course called the star trader course
  • On top of that you’ll receive their most important course called the Top Trader course
  • They’ll give you a demo account as well so you can practice before you start trading with real money.
  • The profit split will be 85/15 percent. So this means that you’ll receive 85% of all your profits and that Tradenet will get the other 15%.
  • The price of this package is 9000 dollar.

What’s this special Tradenet offer about?

Because we know how difficult it is for some people to get sufficient trading funds we’ve contacted Tradenet for a special offer.

We’ve basically asked them if they would be willing to give some of our visitors a FREE Intro account and guess what? They’ve agreed to do this because they believe in the value of our community.

They are willing to give people a free Intro account if they are able to turn a profit while using a free DEMO account.

So you’ll basically have to trade with virtual money first and if you’re able to turn a profit, then you’ll be eligible to receive a free Intro account with 14.000 REAL dollars to trade with.

Are you ready to get your hands on that 14.000 dollars?

Click here to sign up for that FREE demo account

What if you don’t qualify for the 14 thousand trading account?

Becoming a profitable trader is difficult so we totally understand that’s its very likely that a lot of people won’t be able to qualify for the 14.000 dollar trading account.

We won't charge you anything and you can terminate your membership whenever you want. No strings attached!

However because we don’t want to leave anyone behind we’ve also arranged for tradenet to offer a consolidation price. The consolidation price is basically a great discount.

  • Coupon for the intro package = 100 dollar.
  • Coupon for the student package = 300 dollar.

So we hope that you like the deals that we’ve arranged for you and that you see the value in being a member of our community. We do our best to help everyone succeed.

Click here to enter the FREE demo challenge

Get 1 month FREE access to our chatroom and cancel whenever you want!